Are you an international student intending to pursue a bachelor’s degree in the US? If so, then here is a beneficial opportunity to apply for theInternational Diversity Scholarship offered by Maryville College.The program is open for international students who wish to enter the undergraduate degree program at Maryville College in the US.
Established in 1819, Maryville College is a private liberal arts college in the US. It is one of the 50 oldest colleges in the United States and the 12th-oldest institution in the South. The college offers various degree programs.
Why at Maryville College? Maryville College helps boost student’s academic and professional development, as well as their physical, emotional and spiritual growth.
Application Deadline: March 1.
- University or Organization: Maryville College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the college
- demonstrated record of outstanding academic achievement, character and leadership and a clear plan for contributing to the international community on campus
- Min 3.0-grade point average
- Must live on campus
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at Maryville College.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a copy of passport and financial documents.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: If you are not a native English speaker then you have to provide the following test results:
- TOEFL IBT score of 74 (with no sub-score below 18) or CBT score of 200 or paper-based score above 525 combined with demonstrated competency in essay writing
- IELTS band score of 6.5 or higher
- EIKEN (Step) score of Grade Pre-1
- iTEP Academic score of 3.9
- PTE Academic score of 50
- Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency score of 74
- IB Diploma
- ACT Composite Score of 24/21 English
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading/Writing 540
- American, British or English-based Curriculum & International Schools
Benefits: Winners will receive the full tuition fee per academic year.